The RIMED project “Responsible Industries of the Mediterranean” funded under the Interreg MED programme, aims at promoting corporate social responsibility and raise awareness of entrepreneurs on this issue and to promote gender equality particularly in the field of labor.
Description of Provided ServicesProvision of services for the implementation of the "RIMED - Responsible Industries of the Mediterranean" project funded under the Interreg 2007-2013 Med Programme for the successful implementation of LDDA’s planned activities. The provided services included the following:
- Support services for the administration and financial administration of the project and the submission of Activity and Financial Reports
- The design and conduct of a research on Corporate Social Responsibility in Cyprus.
- A study on the state of play on CSR in Cyprus.
- Implementation of the pilot CSR actions.
- Organization of a meeting with local and national bodies.
Project Video Gallery